Discover the vibrant local Tivoli food market before immersing yourself in an Italian cooking experience at a local home with a professional chef. Learn local recipes and then feast on your own creations with a local wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Italian, Danish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
After the booking, you will be contacted by the customer care via email to share all the private details of your experience including your host full address and mobile number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The address of your Cesarina will be shared after the reservation
- The market tour typically begins at 9:00 AM or 4:00 PM, but tour times are flexible with an advance request
- This experience can cater to different dietary requirements, to be confirmed directly with the local partner after the booking
- At least 1 person is required for this activity to take place