Enjoy a private guided tour to discover Turin and its most famous and historic cafes. Visit the fascinating places that became the headquarters of the Italian Renaissance, at the time when Turin was the center of the struggle against the Austrians.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Castello, 215, 10124 Torino Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of Teatro RegioOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour doesn't include any drinks or food you'll get inside the cafes (you can order what you wish, but you need to pay by yourself at the cafes).