Soar above the Grand Canyon on a helicopter tour from the South Rim, getting scenic views of the Painted Desert, Kaibab National Forest, and Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest part of the canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at Maverick Helicopters for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Passengers weighing over 300 pounds must purchase an additional seat.
- All passengers aged 18 and older must have a photo ID at check in.