Take advantage of the numerous benefits of the Ulm City Card to save money and enjoy great discounts and free admission to many tourist attractions as well as a free guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher at the Tourist-Information office on Münsterplatz 50. Opening times: • Apr–Dec: Mon–Fri 9.30 am–6 pm, Sat 9.30 am–4 pm, Sun/Holiday 11 am–3 pm • Jan–Mar: Mon–Fri 9.30 am–6 pm, Sat 9.30 am–4 pm • Christmas market days: Mon-Sat 9.30 am–6 pm, Sun/Holiday 11 am–6 pmOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to renovations, the steeple of Ulm Minster can be climbed up to the first platform at a height of 70m.
- Due to damming of the Danube, the last day of operation of the boat ›Ulmer Spatz‹ for 2022 is 26.08.2022.
- Daily guided tour of the city in German:
- 01 April–31 October (except 24 July and Einstein Marathon): Mon–Sat daily 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., Sun/Holiday 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- 01 November–31 March: Sat 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., Sun/Holiday 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.; 21.11.2022 until end of winter vacations (05.01.2023) also Mon-Fri at 14:30