Depart from Dochgarroch Lock, sit back, relax, and sail through the Caledonian Canal. Cruise into Loch Ness as far as Urquhart Castle and back.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
Meet at Dochgarroch Lock, which is 5 miles out of Inverness. When using google maps, please search Loch Ness by Jacobite Dochgarroch Lock, or if using What3Words https://what3words.com/scored.mourner.riverboat. Follow signs to Loch Ness by Jacobite and from the car park follow signs ‘To the Canal’. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to boarding as the boat will not wait.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Scottish weather doesn't put us off! We'll sail rain or shine!
- Wrap up warm as the Loch can be chilly - layers are recommended.
- We have a fully stocked bar and light snacks available to purchase on board.
- This cruise is accessible for wheelchair users and people with restricted mobility
- Dogs are welcome on board the cruise