Explore the best of Washington, DC on this small-group 8-hour tour including a reserved entrance to the U.S. Capitol Building and the National Archives Building!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Neptune Fountain on Front of Library of CongressOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels are welcome as long as someone accompanying the passenger using it can assist them board and disembark
- Entrance to the U.S. Capitol Building requires a security scan/check similar to TSA (airport-style security)
- Please let the provider know if you or anyone in your party has titanium body parts so that they can alert Capitol Police prior to entering the security screening
- Capitol Hill parking is very limited; taking a taxi/car service or public transportation to the start of the tour is advised
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure for check-in and security
- No food allowed on buses (snacks are fine!)
- Convertible buses switch from open-tops to glass-tops between Oct 15 - Mar 15 due to colder temperatures