Learn the story of the D-Day Landings on Utah Beach with an entrance ticket to the Musée du Débarquement Utah Beach and discover a rich collection of artifacts, equipment and vehicles from the era, including an authentic B26 bomber, unique in Europe.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- French, English
Select participants and date
Utah Beach, 50480 Sainte Marie du Mont.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can stay as long as you wish inside the museum, but the recommended visit time is around 1.5-hours