Get a personalized tour of Utrecht, with a local Amsterdam guide to book the train tickets and organize the entire itinerary for you. Explore this charming, culturally rich city, and see its iconic attractions and hidden gems through a local's eyes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Pickup included
- The host will organize a specific meeting point with you in advance and provide clear instructions. If you are staying in the center of Amsterdam, the host can meet you at your hotel (please specify the name and address of the hotel).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This experience will take place rain or shine
- The local supplier will communicate with you prior to the experience to confirm the logistics of your booking
- Return train tickets from Amsterdam-Utrecht are included (if option selected)
- Suggestions and recommendations for the rest of your time in Utrecht or Amsterdam are also included
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Entrance into ticketed attractions and additional transportation is not included in the ticket price
- This experience can be personalized to meet your requests and preferences
- Tips is not included in the ticket price