Discover Utrecht, one of the country's best-kept secrets - conveniently reached by direct train from Amsterdam. Explore this medieval city with an enthusiastic guide of an award-winning tour operator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your enthusiastic guide at 'Manneken Pis' (vendor selling fries) at Vredenburgplein. Vredenburgplein is very easy to find. Just follow the signs in city centre and inside The Mall. Your guide will be holding a white flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the walking tour is 1.5 hours, including expected and unexpected stops
- With respect to covid, we adhere to national and local regulations that apply at the time of the walking tour
- The maximum group size for the public walking tour is 6 travellers
- * The minimum age for participation in the public walking tour is 12 years
- * The maximum group size for the private walking tour is 8 travelers, excluding children under the age of 12. They join for free and no ticket is needed for them
- * On request, we can accommodate larger groups