Discover Valletta, Malta's capital city, as well as a World Heritage site and European Cultural Capital in 2018. With your guide, explore Valletta and take in the sights on a 2.5-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of Valletta in front of the New Parliament Building. Pass the City Gate on your right and look out for the red City Walking Tours umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There are steps on this tour