Skip the Line at the Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica, and Sistine Chapel to delve into the world of Renaissance art. See the famous works of Michelangelo, da Vinci, and Raphael.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
- Face mask or protective covering
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, privileged access from Sistine Chapel to St. Basilica isn't available
- Tour suitable for all ages
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Avoid large backpacks and long umbrellas
- For student tickets (19-25 years old), you will need to bring a valid student card