Enjoy a private guided tour of the Vatican City State with skip-the-ticket-line access. Discover the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs nearby Caffè Vaticano, located across the road from the main entrance of the Vatican Museums. Your guide will be holding a sign that says "Tours of Rome."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Passport or ID card for children
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is a strict dress code: no shorts or sleeveless tops. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with the dress requirements
- You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the museums. During high season, the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- St. Peter's Basilica may be closed last minute for private services. If St. Peter's Basilica is closed on the day of your tour, the Rafael Rooms will be visited instead. Tours at 3:30 PM, 3:45 PM, 4:00 PM, 4:15 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, and 6:30 PM will also visit the Rafael Rooms instead of St. Peter's Basilica