Sightsee through the Eternal City with a professional guide on this private walking tour. Discover some of the city's main landmarks as your guide entertains you with facts about the city's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Angelino ai Fori cafe/restaurant. Your guide will have a "Through Eternity" sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who are (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disabled by presenting the appropriate certification and, if one needs assistance from another person, that person also receives a free entrance
- Please advise during the booking process if there are any guests with mobility concerns