This fun Vatican tour has been specifically designed for families with children. Explore the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and the Basilica with an exciting and engaging tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting outside the Vatican Museums, on the stairs under the big white monumental door topped with statues (Musei Vaticani).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note the Vatican can decide to close some areas (ie: Sistine chapel and Basilica of St Peter) without notice, in those unfortunate cases the tour guide will adapt the itinerary accordingly
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.