Explore St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge's Palaces in Venice on a 3-hour evening live guided tour. Discover hidden prisons, hear stories, and marvel at the gilt decorations of the Byzantine basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Just outside the entrance of the Correr Museum on Piazza San Marco, 30124. This is on St. Mark's Square at the opposite side of the Basilica. You will find the Correr Museum entrance underneath the portico.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please remember that St. Mark's Basilica is a holy place and you must wear suitable clothes. Both men and women are asked to keep their shoulders and knees covered. Your tour operator cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress
- The prisons and armory at the Doge's Palace are not wheelchair-accessible
- This tour runs rain or shine. However, occasionally St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace are closed to the public without previous notice, due to high tides or particular festivities
- There may be a break of up to 2 hours between your Doge’s Palace tour and your after hour visit due to changing closing times at Doge’s. In this case, your guide will provide bar/restaurant recommendations
- This is a small group tour of 25 people or fewer