Discover the Venetian byzantine art with a morning walking tour of St. Mark’s Square and the main highlights of the city, then enter in the marvelous Basilica of St. Mark, known as the Golden cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the wooden newsstand with a yellow sign saying "MEETING POINT".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On Sundays, festive days, and unscheduled religious celebrations, the visit is scheduled with direct access to the terrace and St. Mark's Museum on the first floor from where the mosaics can be seen partially
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of special religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- For the audio guide, you must have a smartphone
- The walking tour is at 9:00 AM; the visit to the Basilica is at 10:45 AM
- This tour requires a minimum of 5 guests to run the trip