Head straight inside the Doge's Palace in Venice with your admission ticket. Explore the site that was the head of a thousand-year republic and marvel at its art and architecture. Walk across the iconic Bridge of Sighs.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Doge's Palace is located in St. Mark's Square. Head to the Prepaid entrance tickets line and show the barcode on your voucher to staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entrance is free for children under 6 years old. You will need to pick up their free entrance ticket from the ticket office upon arrival
- Doge's Palace opening hours are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last admission at 5:00 PM)
- If you don't want to use a digital voucher and prefer to print one, make sure to download it before printing
- Waiting time depends on the speed of security checks