Skip the long lines to walk the corridors of the magnificent Doge's Palace and see masterpieces of art collected by the dukes of Venice over many centuries. Use the free guide book to learn more and create your own adventure in the city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenirs and newspapers): you'll see a sign "Venice Tours Assistance Point." Please go there and ask for the ticket. The newsstand is between the Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not fully wheelchair accessible or suitable for those with walking disabilities
- The ticket includes single admission to the Doge’s Palace and entrance to other museums that can be visited on different days
- At Doge Palace, go on the right side and enter from the fast-track entrance, this way you will skip the lines
- The ticket can be collected only at 10:00 AM