Enjoy a day tour from Venice with a number of scenic stops, including the mountain town Cortina, the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, and Lake Misurina. Take in the beauty of the Dolomites with sweeping views.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please wait outside the cafè shop called Re Mida which is located in front of the water bus stop of line#2Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- At least 5 fully paying people are required for this activity to take place.
- Maximum group size is 8 people per van.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please inform Avventure Bellissime if an infant seat is required.
- From November 15th to when Tre Cime are open this tour will include a visit to San Candido and lake Braies.
- From November 23rd to January 6th this tour will include a visit to San Candido Christmas Market.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- All passengers pay the same rate irrespectively from their age.