Tour Venice by private gondola tour with a professional tour guide. Float along the canals and then go on a walk through the city's squares and streets and learn about Venice's history before stopping for a delicious 3-course lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The office is close to San Marco Square. Having the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right passing under the archways, cross the little bridge and go straight on to “Campo San Gallo”, Venice Tours Office is in the square, San Marco 1093/B.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The itinerary could change in case of exceptionally bad weather, wind, and high/low tide
- To be picked up from your hotel, it must be situated in Saint Mark or the Rialto area and you must provide the address and name of the hotel when making the reservation, at least 24 hours before the tour. Otherwise, the meeting point will be at the local partner's office in "San Marco 1130" 1 minute from Saint Mark's Square
- Drinks or snacks for children under 2 years are not included and must be paid for in-person