Live like a Venetian and experience Venice happy hour time! This food and wine 1.5-hour tour includes a stop in 3 different bacari (Venetian wines bars), for a glass of wine accompanied by traditional cicchetti (typical appetizers).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
San Bartolomeo Square, in front of Goldoni statueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no-show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
- This is a public tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
- Bilingual tour (explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience is mixed)
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, the tour operator cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary