Discover the secrets of Venice on a guided walking tour. Wander along the narrow streets and picturesque canals and hear about the city's history from an expert local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the Venice Tours Office in Campo San Gallo, beside San Marco Square. Having the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right, pass under the archways, cross the little bridge and go straight to “Campo San Gallo”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties
- The walking tour does not operate in cases of exceptionally high tides (in these cases, it can be postponed until the day after, otherwise it will be refunded)
- If minimum numbers are not met for a single-language tour, your tour may be conducted in two languages