Discover the charming narrow lanes of Venice and romantic canals on a self-guided walking tour on your phone. Encounter artisan workshops and immerse yourself in local life as the sun sets.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
We'll start at Piazza San Marco, the largest, most central and most famous square in Venice. You can reach it on foot or by vaporetto (waterbus) via any of the lines except the #6. Once in the piazza, make your way to the only church on the square, which is the Basilica of San Marco. I'll meet you outside the entrance. We'll start at Piazza San Marco. Before arrival, install the VoiceMap app and use the code provided on your ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart any time and complete at your own pace. Directions to the starting point are in the app.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The tour uses a mobile app. You will need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour
- It is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It is best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point
- When the download is complete, you will see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The redstart button will become active when you are at the starting point
- The tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next
- Please note that you'll need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English.