Discover Rialto Market, the oldest in Venice, and other hidden gems around the former bustling commercial center with a guide. Taste some local delicacies and hear about Venetian trading history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet next to the fountain in front of the Church of San Giacomo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine.
- This tour is also wheelchair accessible. There is a maximum capacity of 1 wheelchair in the tasting room. Please take waterbus line nr 1 with your travel companion/carer to the “Rialto Mercato” stop to get to the meeting point. Please note that clients in a wheelchair have to be accompanied by a travel companion/carer.
- In the premises of the tasting there is no toilette available.
- Please note that in the case of allergies and intolerances, no alternative might be guaranteed. Please contact us in advance if you have any allergies or intolerances or indicate them in the booking process.
- We offer gluten free options of the cicchetti. Please inform us before the tour in case you wanna choose a gluten free version.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian.