Discover Rialto Market, the oldest in Venice, and other hidden gems around the former bustling commercial center with a guide. Taste some local delicacies and hear about Venetian trading history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in Campo San Giacomo di Rialto just next to the fountain in front of the church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tours takes place with a minimum number of 4 participants.
- This tour takes place rain or shine.
- This tour is also wheelchair accessible. There is a maximum capacity of 1 wheelchair in the tasting room. Please take waterbus line nr 1 with your travel companion/carer to the “Rialto Mercato” stop to get to the meeting point. Please note that clients in a wheelchair have to be accompanied by a travel companion/carer.
- In the premises of the tasting there is no toilette available.
- Please note that in the case of allergies and intolerances, no alternative can be guaranteed. Please contact us in advance if you have any allergies or intolerances or indicate them in the booking process.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian.