Discover the main film locations of one of the world’s most photogenic cities on a 2-hour tour of Venice. See where “Everyone Says I Love You” and “The Tourist” were shot, and experience the city’s monuments through the eyes of great film directors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, French, English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is available year round (subject to availability)
- The itinerary of the private tour includes the main locations of films mentioned in the tour description. A personalized program that includes other locations can be arranged on request
- No credit or refunds are offered for no-shows
- Italian: everyday
- English: everyday
- French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- German: Monday, Friday
- Maximum: 10 people