Float along the canals of Venice on a 30-minute gondola ride that takes you through the magic atmosphere of the city as you admire its charming sights from the water. Discover fascinating corners of Venice that are accessible only by gondola.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English, French, Spanish, German
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your host at the TURIVE kiosk, near the post office, behind the Correr museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No credit or refunds will be provided if you do not show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher
- The tour could be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the departure point in order to find out whether the tour will operate and alternative ways to use the service
- Due to the particular morphological structure of Venice, it cannot be guaranteed that people with walking difficulties or wheelchair users can access the entire program
- There will be no commentary provided during the tour
- A gondola can host up to five people. If your reservation includes more than five people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or you will enjoy different gondolas
- This is a collective tour, so you may have to share a gondola with other participants. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas