Taste delicious food and wine immersing yourself in the exquisite culinary tradition of Venice. Enjoy 2 glasses of wine and 2 appetizers and psyche yourself up to hear tales of ancient legends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 225 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the turive kiosk, located on Calle larga de l' Ascension, near the post office, behind the Correr museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you'll meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Bilingual Tour (explanations will be provided in two languages if there's a mixed audience). Otherwise:
- English: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- German: Friday
- Spanish: Tuesday
- French: Saturday
- Please note due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, it cannot be guaranteed the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users may not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.