Enjoy a charming promenade by gondola listening to the pleasant music performed by expert musicians and artists who will play popular Italian songs. After this unforgettable experience, you will enjoy a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
For the gondola ride, meet at the gondola landing stage at Campo Santa Maria del Giglio, 2467, in front of the Gritti Palace Hotel. For gondola serenade and dinner, you should have two different vouchers or show the mobile one twice. Vouchers shall specify the kind of tour. The choice of the menu shall be clearly specified on the voucher. Meeting point for dinner: Ai Coristi Restaurant, Calle drio la Chiesa, sestiere di San Marco #1995. Once you get off the gondola, go straight on until the Church of Santa Maria del Giglio and turn right into Calle De Le Ostreghe. Cross the bridge and proceed straight on for about 100 meters. Turn left into Calle Veste and proceed to the square with La Fenice Theatre entrance. Turn right into Calle drio la Chiesa leaving the theatre behind you and find the restaurant after a few meters on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Each gondola can hold a maximum of 5 persons
- The seat on board cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on your weight
- The tour group Gondola Serenade includes a pair of musicians (a singer + a musician) who will be aboard one of gondolas to perform throughout the trip, but not on each gondola. To permit all participants to listen to the serenade, the musicians will board a gondola in the center of the row
- The tour is not considered private for the gondola serenade, but will be shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The choice of the courses is not replaceable - if you would like a substitution or have a request, you must pay directly to the restaurant the difference due
- The tour does not include special requests (candlelight, special cakes, prosecco or wine etc.
- Duration may be slightly less than 30 minutes