Explore the city of “Romeo and Juliet” at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour Verona Card, and marvel at monuments such as the best-preserved arena of the Roman Empire still in use. Get free entrance to city monuments and the ATV transport system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 1 hour in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your voucher for your Verona Card at the Ufficio d'Informazione e Accoglienza Turistica IAT in Via degli alpini n. 9 (Piazza Brà)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Verona Card does not include the Aerobus service
- From October to March, on the first Sunday of the month, entrance tickets to civic museums in Verona cost €1
- On Mondays, Verona Arena and the most famous museums are closed