See the highlights of Verona on a private 2-hour walking tour and marvel at one of the most intact amphitheaters from the Roman Empire. Stand in front of the balcony where Romeo declared his love for Juliet and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the statue of King Vittorio Emanuele II on a horse on Piazza Brà, Verona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts