Experience the biggest Roman amphitheater still in use on an insightful walking journey. Immerse yourself in history and travel back in time to when it was built for gladiator fights 2,000 years ago.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Town Hall, just underneath the Italian flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- To access the amphitheatre you must have an entrance ticket to be purchased on the spot (I will be there to help you out in this because we'll be allowed to skip the line). Prices in 2022 are: € 10 for adults; € 7.5 for those over 60; € 1 for children between 8 and 14 years old; free for children and Veronacard holders.