Immerse yourself in the world of wine on this unforgettable tour of a family run winery in the heart of Valpolicella. Explore the 17th century winery, learn about the process of wine making, and enjoy a wine tasting session with local food on the terrace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde, Località Gazzo, 4, 37020 Marano di Valpolicella VR.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol
- The wine tasting is run by Tenuta S.M. Valverde
- Assistance can be provided in booking a private transfer or arrange public transport to the winery