Imagine seeing Vienna in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve clues to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
This game starts on Franziskaner Platz, in front of the statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint, there’s one per riddle. However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes ‘penalty time’ to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle, this adds 20 minutes ‘penalty time’. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- This is a self-guided tour which means that there is no guide waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available only available in English, not in the local language.