Discover the South Coast of Iceland on a multi-day tour. See the the famous glacier lagoon, ice caves, an erupting geyser, numerous waterfalls, and stunning volcanic landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The activity provider will provide details of your pickup within 24 hours of booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Tour is operated under all weather conditions: please bring warm, wind & waterproof clothes
- Good hiking boots are mandatory. Hiking boots can be rented from tour operator at additional cost
- Estimated arrival time in Reykjavík on Day 3 is around 21:00 (Depending on weather and road conditions)
- For your convenience, it is recommended that you pack lightly for this tour, in a small suitcase or backpack. If you have large luggage with you, please check with your accommodation if they offer luggage storage for your time on this tour. If that is not a possibility, you can pay a small fee per luggage and we will make sure we have space for it on the tour bus or in a special luggage trailer.
- Northern Lights spotting is subject to weather conditions and is not guaranteed
- Pickup takes place between 08:30 – 09:00 – so please be ready from 8:30 at your pick up location. Pick up location will be confirmed by the tour operator within 24 hours after placing a booking