Enjoy a paragliding passenger flight in the some of the most beautiful scenery in the world in Vík, South Iceland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, French, Icelandic
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Ránarbraut 1, back entrance (behind Arion bank and the police station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- You can bring your compact digital camera with you on your flight and shoot your own pictures of the panorama
- A digital photo and video service is offered, the pilot frames you perfectly in the picture
- Please bring your ticket, outdoors clothing according to weather and good, sturdy shoes. Please also don't forget warm clothes, as it is colder in the air than on the ground, gloves and a thin hat to fit under your helmet