A 2-hour ATV quad bike adventure at the foot of Mýrdalsjökull Glacier on the southern coast of Iceland. Including the famous DC3 plane wreck. Experience the contrast between the black sand desert, the Atlantic ocean and the serene mountain valleys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive at the base camp 30 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive a quad bike. Single riders and groups with odd numbers are required to book a single ride ATV, payable on location.