Uncover Virginia Beach's hidden past with eerie stories of real hauntings that have plagued the city for generations. Join an authentic ghost tour down the boardwalk with stories of pirates, witches, and more dating back over 300 years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Estonian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
All Tours meet at 24th St and Atlantic ave. Please note the activity provider is not affiliated with the Surf & Rescue Museum, please do not enter that building. Your guide will be carrying a lantern and wearing a US Ghost Adventures t-shirt. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity will take place rain or shine