This tour is a must-do for WWII history buffs. Visit the remains of the most significant and most crucial headquarters of Adolf Hitler and his bunkers, which almost became his grave during the famous operation Valkyrie. Choose a group or private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Warsaw
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you want book the tour for children who are shorter than 150 cm (4,9 ft) you must contact tour operator before booking the tour and check the availability of toddler / child car seat / booster seat
- Since the supplier has to rent a toddler / child car seat / booster seat for children shorter than 150 centimeters, the fare is the same as for an adult
- You must contact the tour operator before booking the tour if you require special assistance (e.g. wheelchair assistance)
- Please wear proper clothing since you will spend time outdoors in the forest
- Please eat breakfast before the tour departure