Visit Auschwitz–Birkenau Concentration Camp and Krakow on a private day trip. Learn about the tragic stories of World War II and see one of Poland's most beautiful cities in one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Warsaw.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The maximum size of backpacks or bags carried to the museum can not exceed the dimensions of 30x20x10 cm