Explore Gdansk, one of the most beautiful cities in Poland, known for its historical harbour and old town. Discover the charm of neighbouring Sopot which hosts the longest wooden pier in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We pickup our customers from the places where they stay, e.g. hotels, hostels, apartments, and other locations in Warsaw city centre (please do remember to send the address/name of the place of pick-up). Our customers are requested to wait in a hotel lobby 5 minutes before the activity starts/scheduled times for being picked-up. You will recognise our guide/driver as they will have small, yellow board with red signs on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children