Retrace the steps of Poland’s historical knights on this full day package tour from Warsaw to the Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork. Tour includes an individual pick-up from a hotel/apartment and returns to the designated place after the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The trip lasts one whole day, starting with a 7am departure from Warsaw, returning round 8:30 pm
- In July and August the tour is with a professional English-speaking guide (included the price of the package), in the other months, an easy-to-use audioguide with GPS system will be provided