Discover Treblinka, the biggest Nazi camp in Europe which sits a 1-hour drive from Warsaw. Experience a touching and somber experience as you learn of the tragic history surrounding the site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We pick-up our customers from the places where they stay, e.g. hotels, hostels, apartments, r&b’s and other locations in Warsaw city centre (please do remember to send the address/name of the place of pick-up). Our customers are requested to wait in a hotel lobby 5 minutes before the activity starts/scheduled times for being picked-up. You will recognise our guide/driver as they will have small, yellow board with red signs on it. If there is any contact needed please call us on this number +48 606 209 209.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The tour takes about 4-5 hours, with a recommended starting time between 9:00 AM–11:00 AM