Experience a whole different side of Washington, D.C. during this Monuments by Night Tour. Climb into an all-electric red Roadsters and tour the National Mall in style while enjoying the moonlit magic of the monuments, White House and Capitol Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
12th and Independence Avenue SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop), at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building. Your guide will be holding an Urban Adventures signboardOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 4 are not permitted to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to local safety regulations in the eCruiser
- Carts accommodate most types of infant seats. You are encouraged to bring your own infant seat
- Infant seats can be provided, as long as the local partner is notified at least 48 hours prior to the tour
- You will be in a small group of 7 passengers per vehicle plus the driver/guide. Multiple vehicles are available upon request
- As of January 17, 2022, all guests on our cart tours will be required to bring a mask with them. Masks must be worn while on tour on an enclosed cart. Masks will be optional while on tour on an open-air cart.