Explore the red light district along Pennsylvania Avenue on a walking tour of Washington DC. Visit the National Museum of the American Indian, etc while hearing about the women from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
The tour will start from the entrance of the Willard Intercontinental Hotel. The closest Metro station to the starting point is Metro Center. If you are taking rideshare then ensure that your ride should not drop you at the F Street entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine
- Tour is subject to cancellation in the case of dangerous weather, or low occupancy.
- If the tour is canceled due to dangerous weather or low occupancy, you will receive a full refund
- The tour is mainly conducted in outdoors and does not require any entrance fees