Get up close to all the important sites in Washington, DC — such as the U.S Capitol and the White House — on this guided 6-hour sightseeing tour. Enjoy a boat cruise along the Potomac River in the summer months.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs from one of the corners of the National Archives Building corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 9th Street NWOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Food can be purchased at Georgetown Harbor when the boat is operating and when the boat does not operate, a visit is made to the DC Wharf so you can purchase lunch at one of the many restaurants
- Children under the age of 3 are free on this tour