Take in the glorious scenery of the Lake district , Cumbria and the Northumbrian countryside as you journey to and walk along Hadrian's Wall. A visit to the Roman army museum is also included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted on this tour
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved, please wear sensible shoes and bring a light rain coat
- The vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Luggage storage is available at the Windermere Information departure location
- Seats cannot be reserved
- Each passenger must have their own seat