Enter the wild world of WonderWorks Orlando and experience games and attractions that are out of this galaxy. See a show at the 4D motion theater, climb the glow-in-the-dark ropes course, and play laser tag.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the upside-down house!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Height/weight restrictions apply:
- Earthquake – minimum height: 36” (3 ft)
- 4D Theater - minimum height: 40" (3ft 4in) tall
- Ropes Course – minimum height: 42" (3 ft 6 in) with an adult or 48" (4 ft) to participate alone. Maximum height is 80" (6 ft 8 in). Closed shoes and pants are required. The maximum weight is 300 pounds
- Astronaut Training – maximum height: 74" (6 ft 2 in); minimum height: 54” (4 ft 5 in). Maximum weight: 225 pounds per rider; maximum weight with both riders: 450 pounds. Long hair must be tied up
- Wonder Coaster – minimum height: 48" (4 ft) to participate alone or 42" (3 ft 6 in) with an adult. The maximum weight is 250 pounds. There must be no more than 100 pounds difference between riders
- Admission is valid for the entire day
- It takes at least 3-4 hours to explore the entire attraction
- Parking is available at the Pointe Orlando parking garage. Parking fees are USD 5.00 for the first hour, USD 2.00 for each additional hour, up to USD 10.00 per day