The Flower of Europe, the Venice of the North, the Meeting Place – although some of these names are maybe exaggerated, the city has a unique character worth exploring! During this tour you wil visit the most important places in the city center of Wroclaw.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Breslauer Marktplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The University Museum is closed on Wednesdays and public holidays.
- All tickets (University Museum, Baroque Chapels in Wroclaw Cathedral) can be paid on site (in cash).