Fall in love with the city of 100 bridges - Wroclaw. See Old Town highlights such as the Market Square, Old Town Hall, St Adalbert’s Church and the University. Visit St John the Baptist Cathedral
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Pickup service is available only in the area of Wroclaw Old Town. It means that your Private Guide will meet you at your accommodation if it is located within 1,5 km from the meeting point. If your accommodation does not meet these criteria, the tour itinerary may be changed accordingly
- If you provide your accommodation address when making a booking, we will arrange for the guide to pick you up from this Wroclaw Old Town address. Otherwise, the guide will meet you at the specified meeting point
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that due to Sunday and holiday masses, sightseeing inside the churches may be limited