Spend 3 hours enjoying Whitby on a guided day trip from York. Explore the scenic and picturesque North York Moors National Park with stops at Kilburn White Horse, Helmsley, and Goathland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
The meeting point is outside the Dean Court Hotel in Duncombe Place, York, YO1 7EF (near York Minster).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour operates with a maximum of 16 passengers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Between November and March, some visitor attractions are closed and the tour may follow a different route/itinerary if the weather conditions are unfavorable